I just love the quality of those photos! I know you have a new camera/lens, but is that the only thing that's making such a difference or are you shooting in a special way? I'm totally not into technology so I can't handle too much more than aim, click... :) Hope you feel better!
Thanks! The combo of DayQuil, Vitamin C, Zicam & Chicken Soup always helps. So does staying in my PJs :)
Shannon, I don't do anything different. I've played around with some of the White Balance settings on the camera but not much beyond that. I've been doing my editing in iPhoto lately and haven't done much aside from the automatic editing stuff. I really don't do much more than aim & click :-D
awww...poor you!!
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
~Becca
oh!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the quality of those photos! I know you have a new camera/lens, but is that the only thing that's making such a difference or are you shooting in a special way? I'm totally not into technology so I can't handle too much more than aim, click... :) Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteThanks! The combo of DayQuil, Vitamin C, Zicam & Chicken Soup always helps. So does staying in my PJs :)
ReplyDeleteShannon, I don't do anything different. I've played around with some of the White Balance settings on the camera but not much beyond that. I've been doing my editing in iPhoto lately and haven't done much aside from the automatic editing stuff. I really don't do much more than aim & click :-D
love it!
ReplyDeletenope, I don't think it ever wears off...especially when you have kids! =)
I like the one of Harper sleeping. :)
ReplyDelete