Thursday, January 14, 2010

1.14.10

freshly fallen snow



 

5 comments:

  1. The lighting on the 3rd picture is so cool- how did you do it?

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS photos!!!

    I am starting Project 365, too, although a little later than everyone else. i am starting on 1/22/10, which is my 39th birthday. This way I will finish on 1/22/11, my 40th!!! I have my blog set up and ready to go. Would love if you would follow!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Becca, it's just the light we have in our bedroom - its a track light on the ceiling that the previous owners put in the corner and we have one light pointed right at the paintings above our bed. A lot of the effect came out when I hit the "enhance" button in my photo editing software too :)

    Kristen - will do! I'll add you to my links list as well! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete