Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1.12.10

I don't normally plan on posting my daily pictures so early in the day, but I just had to share what I found when I went to check on Harper before I went to bed tonight...

She gets put to sleep on her back on the other end of the crib (this is the foot), I have no idea how she got herself like that. But it was hilarious and I'm so glad I got a picture of it :)

More to come later today, my goal is to get some pictures of things other than my kid. We'll see if that happens or not. 




3 comments:

  1. I have a hard time NOT posting pics of my kids too...


    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. B - I know! Isn't hard, especially with such cute kids :)

    S - I have NO idea. She was face into the bumper when I first saw her too. We have the Angelcare Monitor so it gives me a huge peace of mind because I can hear it ticking and know she's still breathing! Crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete